Curb Appeal-Power of Exterior Color
- The green railings and shutters needed to be ‘eliminated’. Painting the shutters to match the upper siding achieved vertical balance.. the front section of the house was no longer ‘top-heavy’.
- Painting the railings to match the brick allowed them to blend in more, keeping them interesting while no longer being a visual blockade and deterring from the front entrance.
- This beautiful Dwarf Burning Bush calls attention to the path to the front door
- The darker mulch gives a refreshing darker (and ‘grounding’) contrast
- The ornamental grasses will add vertical color as they get taller, and also add ‘color in motion’ .. when the wind blows, and they sway in the breeze, they’ll make the landscape come to life, and the ‘colors’ move.
The Homeowners were wonderful to work with and I’m so glad they were willing to make these changes. They received an Offer the FIRST day it was relisted after the staging. I’m pretty sure they were glad they made the changes, too. : )