Home Staging… I love this industry. I love my job… I love that I’ve found a way to truly help people in a down-to-earth creative way that makes an absolute tangible difference in their home life and a positive difference in their financial life. And I’m gonna keep going with my ‘LoveFest’ here ..
I love seeing the potential. I love rethinking a space. I love the process of transforming a home; seeing the value it brings and knowing the difference it makes. And it’s all about creating the Emotion; the right combinations of color, placement, and style can evoke a lifestyle, tell a story, connect a potential Buyer, and Sell your House… Quickly!
Through reimagined spaces, repurposed functionality, and recreated appeal, Staging to Sell will:
- make your home stand out above the competition
- increases your home’s sales potential,
- boost your online presence with photos that showcase the (newly enhanced) assets/attributes
- reduce your days on the market (D.O.M.)
- Maximize profits
- Get the buzz going
- Reduce stress!
We stage all types of property:
Owner-Occupied ↓ just to name a few …
A Home Stager IS a Home Seller’s Best Friend…and by “Home Seller” I mean:
- a homeowner who lists with an Agent
- a FSBO
- a Flipper
- an Investor
- a Builder
- a Realtor
- a Landlord for rental property
- Even a Shop Owner who wants their storefront to look more appealing and to attract more customers.
And by “Best Friend” I mean.. We are your ‘Comrade-in-Arms’ in the home selling arena:
- The first thing we want is to get you the quickest sale with the highest R.O.I. (return on investment).
- The last thing we want is a price reduction. Home Staging is affordable and is always less than your first price reduction.
- We can repurpose your existing décor to create a reimagined space for enhanced appeal.
- And/or we can also bring in updated pieces.. selected specifically for the targeted demographic
- A staged home will give you a much stronger internet presence to stand out above your competition
- I hold my own inventory. I’m committed to sourcing a portion of my inventory from the local ‘creatives’ whose sense of design can rethink ‘what once was’ and whose artistic ability can transform it, aesthetically and/or functionally, into ‘what it now is’.
- I’m Fully insured